Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bella's fashion sense





To introduce you to our family, I thought the first blog should be about our first "child", Bella. She is the bundle of fun in our home. She's very expressive, sweet, clingy, and does random things that make us laugh everyday. As I'm writing this, she is watching me while laying on the carpet with the 6 inches of sun shining on it. It was all the sun she could find in the house.
Anyway, I love shopping. Mostly for clothes. Clothes for me, clothes for Kurt, and clothes for my baby nephew. Baby clothes are fun to shop for. But until I'm a real mom, I'm going to keep buying Bella new clothes. I can tell she feels better about herself in a new dress. The pictures will prove it!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love it, Abbey! You guys are a great family! Love Bella, too, but can't wait to have human nieces and nephews- little Kurt's and Abbey's! =)

    ReplyDelete